It’s always a good idea to check your dental health out when you want the best Ladera Ranch Cosmetic Dentistry work done. If hot coffee or ice cream makes you wince, it’s possible that you might have sensitive teeth.
There are several reasons why. You might have a cavity, worn fillings or even gum disease. The root of your tooth could be exposed or the enamel on your teeth might have been worn away. Healthy teeth have a layer of enamel that protects the part of your tooth above the gumline.
Here at 7 Day Dental, we have a variety of different solutions to this issue.
- Bonding or a crown is one of the solutions to sensitive teeth. It looks after the damage done by a cavity and is an excellent cosmetic solution.
- A root canal is another procedure that can be used. However, we like to try some other avenues before this one. It’s good to understand the proper oral hygiene is one of the ways that you can prevent sensitive teeth.
Here’s a few other things that you should know about sensitive teeth.
- If you bite into hot and cold foods and your teeth hurt, the chances are you qualify as sensitive.
- There are some desensitizing toothpastes that can help. These block nerves from interacting with the surface of your tooth to eliminate any uncomfortable feelings.
- If your teeth are sensitive, you can still enjoy the foods that you like. The best Ladera Ranch Cosmetic Dentistry professionals are always available to help you explore your options.
If you have sensitive teeth, it’s important that you seek the right treatment. Sensitivity can be a sign of cavities. However, it can also signal more serious issue. If several of your teeth are bothering you at the same time, your gums might be receding.
Even a cavity that’s left untreated can cause more serious problems. Infection can spread to the jaw or gums.
Here at 7 Day Dental, we pride ourselves on comprehensive dental treatments for everyone in your family. Our offices are comfortable and inviting. Our front office staff and dentists pride themselves on being professional and compassionate.
We accept most dental plans and are always ready to answer any and all of your questions. All of our services include the most innovative technology available. Contact us to learn more about the best Ladera Ranch Cosmetic Dentistry services today.