Here at 7 Day Dental, we are always interested in making sure our clients get accurate and relevant information about the best Orange County all on 4 dental implants. That’s why we’ve put together a comprehensive overview that you can refer to if you’re thinking about having this procedure.
If you ask around, you’ll find that there are quite a few different benefits and these include:
- Getting a new set of teeth that you can do everything with you did with your original ones. This particular type of dental implant allows you to eat all the food you always enjoyed. What’s more, they don’t slip like dentures and don’t require any special maintenance like bridges.
- This procedure makes you look better. Everyone knows when you look better you feel better. People who don’t replace missing teeth often suffer from bone loss. When that happens, your face can take on a sunken appearance.
- The best Orange County All On 4 dental implants are easy to care for. In fact, you can use the same brushing and flossing routines that you had when you had your original teeth.
Here’s a few differences between the all on 4 procedure and the more traditional dental implants.
- The traditional procedure often needs many implants per arch. This means that you will need to go through many different dentist visits. The all on 4 technique can be done in as little as one day. It’s quicker and quite often in the end it’s cheaper too.
- Traditional implants also have a longer healing time. In fact, it could take months or even years before everything is finished with these implants. The all on 4 technique cuts that time down dramatically.
7 Day Dental is committed to making sure that you get excellent dental treatment and advice. That includes all the latest information and techniques when it comes to cosmetic procedures like dental implants.
We are committed to making sure that you have a bright smile that lasts a lifetime. It’s important to us that everyone in your family circle has optimal dental care for each stage of their lifestyle.
If you’d like to learn more about dental implants or any other services we offer, you can get in touch with us through our website. All the forms you’ll need are there and we can start you on the process that will lead to the best Orange County all on 4 dental implants right away.