7 Day Dental COVID-19 Announcement
With that being said, as usual, our offices are committed to providing the finest dental care in a professional and safe environment. We have set our procedures in accordance to the recommendations of the Center of Disease Control Prevention (CDC) and American Dental Association (ADA) to keep all patients and our staff safe during this unprecedented time.
- Please wear a face covering or mask
- We have hand sanitizer available at all time
- Let our staff take your temperature
- Please observe 6ft. social distancing
- Please wait in your vehicle when you arrive and text us that you have arrived
- Our offices will ask you a few questions regarding your health history that you are well and can be treated in our dental office prior to your appointment
- Patients that have a fever or cough will have their appointments rescheduled
Please be patient with us during these unprecedented times and we hope to serve you soon. Feel free to call us at (866) 989-1335 to answer any questions.