There are two phrases that come up again and again when people talk about the Laguna Woods cosmetic dentistry we perform here at 7 Day Dental. Safe and natural looking. That’s the way our valued patients describe the procedure. There are a few different scenarios where this is the best choice to make sure you keep a beautiful smile for a lifetime. They include:
- Fixing damaged teeth. As hard as we know everyone tries to keep their permanent teeth in the best shape possible, accidents do happen through sports and even other unavoidable situations like disease.
- Providing a dental cap over worn teeth. Your teeth are like the tire on your car—they get old and worn down with use but you can’t really just get a new set like you can with the Michelins on your vehicle. Crowns are the dental way of making sure your teeth stay in pristine shape for years.
- Generally, crowns are a great way to restore the size, shape and appearance of your smile. They can be used to brighten up teeth that have been discolored from smoking and hold together those that have been cracked.
We want to be the place that you come to when you need any and all kinds of dental help. Our crowns are even the perfect solution to cover over a tooth that has a large filling and 7 Day Dental will look after all of your dental emergencies 365 days a year.
Our commitment to your beautiful smile is unwavering and we can outfit you with the right crown that’s made of the ceramic material that’s durable and looks great. No matter which one you select from our inventory of choices, the results will be both aesthetically pleasing and natural looking.
There are several steps to this procedure:
- We like to make sure that everything is healthy when it comes to the roots of your teeth and your jawbone. That’s what our 7 Day Dental dentists will look at these factors during this initial visit with a set of safe x-rays.
- We’ll make an impression of the tooth that’s to be fitted with a crown and then a temporary crown you can wear while we prepare the permanent one.
- Your permanent crown will be placed during the second visit.
Here’s a few things that you should keep in mind while you’ve got that temporary crown in place.
- You should avoid chewing on the side of your mouth where the crown is until the permanent one is fixed in place. It’s best to avoid chewy and sticky foods as well for just a short time.
- Because we want you to continue on with your dental health routine, we encourage all of our cosmetic dentistry in Laguna Woods patients to floss when they have the temporary crown in. We also suggest that you try to avoid pulling up on the floss as you normally would.
All of our Laguna Woods cosmetic dentistry procedures are carefully designed to make sure you get to keep that wonderful smile for a lifetime. We not request an appointment today using the convenient tab on our website?